Ephrata (PA) Lions Club
The Ephrata Lions Club (Multiple District 14D, Region III, Zone B, chartered in 1925) meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, at 6:30 p.m. at the Ephrata Amvets Post 136, 614 South State Street, Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Interested people -- including non-members and visiting Lions -- are always welcome to attend.
The Board of Directors meetings fluctuate. Sometimes they are held on the 4th Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m., usually at the Ephrata Review offices (1 East Main Street). Other Board meetings are held immediately following the 2nd monthly Club meeting. Contact a club officer to confirm meeting dates and location.
Typical exceptions to the normal meeting schedule include the following:
- January of odd-numbered years (2017): one of our January meetings is moved to the 2nd Tuesday to meet with the Akron Lions Club.
- April: our 2nd meeting is typically held 3rd Friday, in conjunction with the District 14D Presidents' Honor Night.
- July: our only meeting is a special event.
- August: our only meeting is a family picnic at the Ephrata Township park on the 3rd Thursday.
- October: our 2nd meeting is typically held in conjunction with the Region III Rally, usually the 3rd Thursday.
- December: our 2nd meeting is a family party, reservations are required.
There may be additional exceptions to our meeting schedule due to holidays, special activities, visitations, etc. Please check our Calendar of Events (below), or contact a Club Officer or any Club Member to verify meeting dates and locations.
Interested in knowing more about the Club or in becoming a member? Contact any Club officer or member.
Guests, new members, and donations are always welcome.
|Click here for the Ephrata Alliance's community calendar of events.|
|The Club is collecting eyeglasses, hearing aids, and inactive cell phones at our yellow "mailbox" at Martin's Country Market.|
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mailing address is:
906 Clearview Avenue
Ephrata, PA 17522